Why Contribute to Processed Identity?
To highlight the benefits a customized and structured process can achieve.
To illustrate to designers and clients what is lost when engaging in a cattle call through $99 logo sites, contests, spec work and crowdsourcing.
All contributors receive:
- An ad. This no cost ad will appear on the Processed Identity site for a minimum of two weeks. (see ads on the right for examples)
- Your name and link in contributor sidebar list.
- All html links as DoFollow. DoFollow backlinks can help with your website SEO.
- My willingness to help out contributors. If you need something promoted, want an opinion, help or advice, let me know.
- My appreciation. I value the time you put into contributing a post and I will do my best to promote it. I submit posts to 30+ sites and Tweet about them 4-5 times.
How to Contribute
You can contribute in two ways:
1. A creative process study: Processed Identity showcases global designers sharing case studies for client logo and brand design projects.
2. An article: Processed Identity publishes a variety of articles related to the creative process of logo and brand design. Past topics have included mind mapping, creative development research and personal branding, as well as more personal posts about the design profession.